This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
10 Langton Gardens
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions and repairs within the company and on this website.
We also collect anonymous information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and postal address
- Demographic information, such as postcode and preferences
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries and repairs
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services and helps us with certain repairs.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other. things we think might be relevant to you. This is with your consent only and we will record your consent in line with GRPD guidence. By signing up to our newsletter and giving us consent you allow us to store your details on the sign up form on the mailchimp servers privately (only TECCS Limited staff will have access to the details) for use for our newsletter.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for details needed for repairs, to send invoices or other communication based on your repair or account.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer anonimously as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) 2018.
Any data held about you can be deleted by request and will be done so within 30 days.
All data held by TECCS Limited will be deleted no longer than 6 years after last use of TECCS Limited services.
All digital data on our own backup system (Currently a NAS also known as network attached storage) used to backup your device for a job is secured via a login with a password on site and is not accessible remotly outside of the premisis . This data will be deleted after 8 months maximum unkess you request it doing sooner or you request in writing it be kept for longer
We will always hold your information securely.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the teccs.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
If you find any problems with the website please email email@example.com or use the contact form